21.― I had _______ high fever. Do you have _______ address of People’s Hospital?
― I’m sorry to hear that. Here is ________ address.
A. a; an; the B. the; an; an C. a; /; the D. a; the; the
22. ― Did he tell you anything ________?
― Yes, he told us the ________ of learning English well.
A. important; important B. importance; important
C. importance; importance D. important; importance
23. Every year there are about _______ people waiting for their trains back home in the railway station before Spring Festival comes.
A. five thousand of B. five thousand C. thousand of D. five thousands of
24. ― There are already five people in the car. They still want me to go with them.
― Oh. It _______ a comfortable journey.
A. can’t be B. mustn’t be C. shouldn’t be D. may be
25. What is the correct structure of the sentence “Driving brings the young man happiness”?
A. S+V+IO+DO B. S+V+DO C. S+V+DO+OC D. S+V+P
26. This piano is too big. Can you make _______ for it?
A. a space B. some space C. some more rooms D. some spaces
27. ---I think cycling isn’t as exciting as climbing.
---That’s because you can’t ride well. _________, both of them are interesting.
A. In fact B. As a result C. In order that D. In the beginning
28. What action should they _______ such a thing happening again?
A. do stopping B. take stopping C. take to stop D. do to stop
29. ― Would you like to attend China’s Got Talent《中國達人秀》?
― _______, but I’m busy preparing for my test.
A. My pleasure B. I’d love to C. That’s all right D. Never mind
30. I saw a number of pancakes(煎餅) in the plate, but now there is _______ left in it.
A. none B. something C. nothing D. no one
31. ---You can hear ‘Xi Dada loves Peng Mama’ everywhere these days.
---Yeah, It became one of the _______ songs in China in 2015.
A. most excited B. most boring C. most popular D. interesting
32. Everybody should study hard. No one can _______ us _______ a good future.
A. provide; for B. provide; with C. keep; / D. protect; to have
33. The price of petrol(汽油) is not _______ that of last year, so some more people are planning to buy cars.
A. as expensive as B. so cheap as C. as low as D. so high as
34. ---Do you know that there are not many cranes left in the world?
---Yes, I do. And 40 per cent of them ________ in Zhalong.
A. am B. be C. is D. are
35. ---My mother says that we won’t go on a trip to Malaysia because it is too dangerous.
--- ______. You were looking forward to it.
A. Never mind. B. Don’t worry about it.
C. Enjoy yourselves. D. What a pity.
You want to run across the street to catch the bus which is leaving soon? But 36 ! You’d better not. If a policeman sees you, you’ll have to pay a fine (?？?.
New traffic laws say that 37 people cross the street when the light is red, they can be fined as much as 50 yuan.
Traffic accidents killed more than 104,000 people in China last year. Chinese cities have more cars than ever. Drivers and pedestrians (行人) must work together to make the streets much 38 .
The law has new rules for drivers and pedestrians. Drivers have to slow down when they are close to crosswalks. If people are in a crosswalk, cars must 39 to let them pass.
There are 40 for bus drivers, too. If bus drivers smoke, drink or make phone calls while
41 , they can be fined. Buses that carry too many people are also against(違反) the law.
Pedestrians will have to walk more safely under the new law. They must cross streets at crosswalks. Also, they 42 climb over the fences (柵欄) along streets.
Do you ride a bike to school? It’s not a good idea to 43 classmates on the back. You could be fined 50 yuan. And stay in the right way when you’re riding. The big roads are 44 cars and buses.
If you see a terrible accident, tell the police. And don’t be 45 to help people to the hospital if they are hurt in an accident. Don’t worry about money. The new law says that policemen must take care of them even if they can’t pay right away.
36. A. hurry B. look C. wait D. listen
37. A. if B. when C. so D. though
38. A. safer B. happier C. lighter D. lower
39. A. like B. go C. turn D. stop
40. A. rules B. articles C. letters D. exercises
41. A. to drive B. drive C. driving D. drives
42. A. can B. could C. should D. shouldn’t
43. A. carry B. take C. bring D. move
44. A. in B. on C. for D. at
45. A. happy B. afraid C. sad D. great
Su Su is a 16-year-old Beijinger. She studies at the High School Affiliated to Renmin University. She has just published(發表) her first book, The Enigma of the Universe.
The Enigma of the Universe tells a story of a girl called April. One day she meets an alien(外星人) boy named Kaka. Kaka takes April on a journey into the universe(宇宙). Later April finds out a big secret about Kaka...
What’s special about this book? It’s a book written in both Chinese and English.
Su wrote the book when she was 14 years old. She was influenced(影響) by the book Sophie’s World and the movie The Truman Show. Sophie is a girl who is interested in philosophy(哲學). Truman’s life is run by television.
These stories gave Su an idea for her own book. She decided to write it in English. “My English teacher asked us to write something,” says Su, “I thought I’d write about my idea.”
Su spent a whole summer vacation writing the story. “Sometimes I had to stop because I couldn’t find the right words,” says Su. “I used the dictionary all the time.”
After finishing the English novel, Su had another idea. She decided to turn it into Chinese. The job took her just a few days. “It was easy because Chinese is my mother language,” she says.
Su says her story is “a mixture of philosophy and detective (偵探) story and science fiction”. “My classmates and I have turned it into a DV play,” says Su. “I wrote the play and I played April. We will show it in our school soon!”
46. What did Su Su write？
A. Harry Potter. B. Sophie’s World.
C. The Truman Show. D. The Enigma of the Universe.
47. In Which language did Su Su write this book?
A. Chinese. B. English. C. French . D. Both Chinese and English.
48. How did Su Su write the book?
A. She wrote it in Chinese first and then turned it into English.
B. She wrote it in English first and then turned it into Chinese.
C. She wrote it half in Chinese first and then wrote it half in English.
D. She wrote it half in English first and then wrote it half in Chinese.
49. What does her book talk about?
A. It talks about how to learn English well.
B. It is a mixture of philosophy and detective story and science fiction.
C. It talks about how to learn English grammar well.
D. It is a mixture of love.
50. What’s the best title of this passage?
A. A clever girl. B. An interesting book.
C. Su Su and her first book. D. A young writer.
Earthquakes may happen anywhere on the earth. When some plates(板塊) of the earth move suddenly, an earthquake happens. Many earthquakes begin under the sea. They often happen near the mountains (山脈), too.
During an earthquake, the shakings make rocks rise suddenly and even crack(斷裂) open. Houses fall, people are killed or hurt, and sometimes the whole villages or cities are destroyed(破壞).
Can we do something to keep ourselves safe from earthquakes? Scientists have studied earthquakes and made maps that show the “earthquake belts”. In areas in these belts, it’s possible for earthquakes to happen. In these areas we should build strong houses to fight against (對抗) earthquakes.
In the future, scientists will be able to tell when and where an earthquake will be before they happen. They can also tell people what to do and how to do it.
51. The reason for an earthquake is _________________.
A. that there are so many plates on the earth B. that the sea is too deep
C. Rocks’ cracking open D. that the mountains are too high
52. A lot of earthquakes often happens _________________.
A. in the area B. next to mountains C. at night D. in the morning
53. A map showing the earthquake belts will tell people _________________.
A. what kind of houses to build
B. what kind of houses can stay up in an earthquake
C. where earthquakes may happen
D. when earthquakes may happen
54. Which of the following is True according to the passage?
A. During an earthquake few people are killed or hurt.
B. The scientists can tell when and where an earthquake is now.
C. We should build strong houses to fight against earthquakes.
D. Earthquakes all happen near the mountains.
55. In the future, we’ll be no longer so afraid of earthquakes _________________.
A. with the help of scientists’ exact prediction(預測)
B. because of a map showing the “earthquake belts”
C. because we can guess the date and place of earthquakes
D. because no earthquakes will happen around us
We all need a healthy environment, but we produce waste every day. We are young, but we can still do something to help. In fact, even the everyday activities can make a real difference to the environment. Here are some ideas for you to live a green life.
Remember these three words: reduce, reuse and recycle.
Reduce means “use less”. Don’t waste things. This saves money and reduces pollution and waste going into the environment. Before we buy something new, think if it is really necessary or maybe the old one is good enough! Try not to buy too many things if it is possible.
Reuse means “use again”. Use things for as long as possible. When we buy things, make sure to use them for a long time. We should take care of them and repair them instead of throwing them away and buying new ones. Don’t use a paper cup or a paper bag. It’s better to use a china cup and a lunch box because you can use them again.
Recycle means “change things into something else”. Although it takes energy, it’s better than throwing away or burning them. Join in recycling programmes. We should take action to help save trees.
1 to live a green life
Idea Do Don’t
To reduce Use 2 .
Try to 3 things. Don’t buy too many things.
To 4 Use again.
Use things for as long as 5 .
Take care of things or 6 the old things. Don’t use 7 cups or bags.
To recycle Change things into 8 things.
Take 9 in recycling programmes. Don’t 10 things away or burn them.
1.___________ 2. ____________ 3. ____________ 4. ___________ 5. ____________
6. __________ 7. ____________ 8. ___________ 9. ____________ 10. ____________
When there is a fire, it can be very dangerous to people. Every year, there are thousands of people losing their lives in fires. In many cases, these fires happened because people were careless. How to prevent fires at home? It is important to monitor(監督) some family.
Use of electrical appliances(電器)
Always pay attention to the electrical appliances that you are using. Choose proper electrical appliances and use them correctly. For example, allow enough space behind your TV sets to make sure that there is room for the heat to get away. Do not put heaters near newspapers or other materials that can burn easily. When the electrical appliances are not in use, pull them out. When you notice problems with your electrical appliances, make sure to repair or replace them quickly.
Fire dangers in the kitchen
The kitchen is a place where we can find fuel(燃料), cooking stoves and many different kinds of electrical appliances. Because of this, you have to be more careful when working in the kitchen. Before cooking, open the windows to allow fresh air to go into the kitchen. Do not leave the kitchen when a stove is in use. Keep waste paper away from a stove as well. If you smell strong gas in the kitchen, turn off the stove at once.
Matches and lighters
Put matches and lighters in safe places. It is dangerous to let children play with them.
Do not block the emergency exits or lock them. When there is a fire, the emergency exits are your main escape paths.
根據短文內容，回答下列問題(No more than 4 words不超過四個單詞)。
1. Why did fires happen in many cases? (No more than 4 words)
2. What shall we do when the electrical appliances are not in use.
3. Where can we find fuel and cooking stoves?
4. What should you do at once if you smell strong gas in the kitchen?
5. Where shall we put matches and lighters?
1. In the past, tigers were thought to be dangerous animals. But actually, they are not dangerous to __________(人類)。
2. I put my kite on the balcony last night and the wind _________(吹) it away.
3. Jacky did his homework till twelve last night, so he felt quite ___________(瞌睡) now.
4. The animals’__________ (生存) areas are becoming smaller and smaller.
5. Tom fell off the bike. __________ (luck), he wasn’t hurt badly.
6. Without dropping any milk, the little boy put the glass on to the table ___________. (care)
7. Some _________ like to include birds in their poems. (write)
8. Will you please invite him _________ in a writing competition? (join)
9. Too much hard work led to his _________(ill).
10. Simon is helpful, he often enjoys _____________ me help. (offer).
A mother planted many kinds of vegetables in her garden. One day, she said to her daughter, “Betty, come here. Look at all these little yellow marks（斑點）on the l 1 of the cabbages ( a kind of vegetable ). They are e 2 of a kind of insect. They are very beautiful but very b 3 for cabbages. This afternoon you must l 4 for all the eggs on the leaves and kill them. In this way, you will h 5 us have better, greener and bigger cabbages.”
Betty didn’t think she could do it at o 6 and in the end she forgot all about it. The mother f 7 ill for a few days and couldn’t work in her garden. When she was well, she t 8 Betty with her to the garden to see the cabbages. To her surprise, the insects have eaten every leaf. When Betty saw this, she began to cry. Then her m 9 said to her, “We should never put off（推遲）what we have to do today till t 10 . And you must learn to deal(處理) with the bad things while they are small, or it will turn into a big problem.”
1. __________ 2. ___________ 3. __________ 4. __________ 5. __________
6. __________ 7. __________ 8. __________ 9. __________ 10. __________
溱湖風景區（Qin Lake National Wetland Park）位于泰州市西北部，面積26平方公里，是中國最重要的濕地之一。
21―25 DDBAA 26―30 BACBA 31―35 CBDDD
36―40 CAADA 41―45 CDACB
46―50DDBBC 51―55 ABCCA
1. How 2. less 3. save 4. Reuse 5. possible
6. repair 7. Paper 8. other 9. part 10. Throw
1. (Because) people were careless.
2. Pull them out.
3. In the kitchen.
4. Turn off the stove.
5. In safe places.
1. humans 2. blew 3. sleepy 4. living 5. Luckily
6. carefully 7. writers 8. to join 9. illness 10. Offering
1. leaves 2. eggs 3. bad 4. look 5. help 6. once 7. fell
8. took 9. mother 10. tomorrow.
One possible version
Qin Lake National Wetland Park is in the northwest of Taizhou. It covers an area of 26 square kilometers. It is one of the world’s most important wetlands in China.
Many kinds of birds live in Qin Lake all year round. There are many fish in the wetland, so the birds can easily find food. It’s a perfect place to go birdwatching. Every year, a lot of tourists go to Qin Lake to watch the birds.
However, many people don’t know the importance of the wetlands.